Friday, July 9, 2010

How jealous are you?

Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening.
(Maya Angelou)

I took this jealousy quiz (haha) since I've got nothing to do. here's the result;

"You aren't jealous at all. In fact, you are extremely tolerant of your partner's actions, even if they are a tad suspicious at times. Although your insecurity is admirable, make sure that you are aware of what's going on so that if your partner isn't on the up and up, you aren't completely shocked by his or her actions."

err..erm. baiklah! good to know that I'm not jealous at all! but I do get jealous sometimes. undeniable. hehe and I think my jealousy is healthy! I trust my boyfriend & I don't think he'll do things I don't like (no doubt..ok maybe 1% doubt!haha). Jealousy and Love are sisters!! You can't get away from getting jealous. but do remember not to get too jealous cos it might kill your relationship. good luck!

Here's a joke about a jealous,perhaps tooooo jealous wife!

There was once a wife so jealous that when her husband came home one night and she couldn't find hairs on his jackets she yelled at him, "Great, so now you're cheating on me with a bald woman!"
The next night, when she didn't smell any perfume, she yelled again by saying, "She's not only bald, but she's too cheap to buy any perfume!"

No comments: