Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've made up my mind!

I'm going to take MBA next July! here's the plan. I will find a job & work for two months (nov & dec). I don't care what job, as long as my time is not wasted by doing nothing at home. so I will start tutoring again in January, until April. in the mean time, I will apply for scholarship. if I can't get scholarship, I will apply for PTPTN. my decision is final. who's with me??? haha I'm tired of thinking about what I want, what everybody wants. I think that's the reason why I've never had my own decision. people decide for me. I can't decide what I want to do, that's why my dad decides for me. even though I always complain that I don't like when people decide for me, but now, I want people to decide for me. I don't think I can make my own decision.

No comments: