Sunday, October 31, 2010

eleven things I love about you. =)


these 11 things are what I've learned to be the reasons why I fell in love with you, & will definitely make me fall for you over again.

  1. you are 'pelik'. =P
  2. you know me more than I know myself.
  3. caring, loving, understanding. =)
  4. appreciative. you always appreciate things I do for you.
  5. SWEET and romantic.
  6. you always notice when I'm not ok & ask "kau ok?". and I always lie. "ok bah".haha! I don't want you to worry because I'll be fine, eventually.
  7. you are a very good advisor + listener. my guardian angel to be exact. =P
  8. you have a sharp mind.
  9. you remind me of the man I've been living with for 24++ years; my idol,my dad. =)
  10. you are GETZ! and bikin panas! haha sometimes you make me jealous, (unnoticeable).but at least you show your true colours. I really appreciate it. "I see your true colors and that's why I love you"
  11. I love you, just the way you are. thanks for being you! xoxo

No comments: