Sunday, December 19, 2010

mati & hidup semula..

I have no idea how many times did I die & live again. I lost count. I 'died' few years ago, got my life back 1-2 years after that. I'm thankful that I'm happier and I feel much more 'alive' than before. although I don't know how many years/months/days left till I really leave this world, I just hope that I can live my life to the fullest. I enjoyed my youth life, that includes ignoring my family + not being at home but outside with friends all the time! so it's time to be with my family more, spend my quality time with them & myself.

I have great passion for travelling. I've only been to 5 countries and next place on my list is USA!! I wanted to go to NY!! and Vegas!! hehehe I don't have any plan for next year, but I want to travel!! no idea where to go, NY is too far and need to save lotsa $$$ for that! what's on my mind? KL. haha! roadtrip to Malacca, to JB, then Singapore! a week is enough I guess. gotta plan for it, starting NOW.

No comments: