Friday, September 3, 2010

petrol!!

I love the smell of petrol!! =) bukan gila, tapi the smell kan..there is something that gives its distinctive odour that I love..I can't really describe! haha

Last week, I went to Shell to fill up my tank. while I was enjoying the smell of petrol (and I was thinking about something), I didn't realize the nozzle was not properly inserted. so I spilled the petrol!! hahaha rugi RM4 or RM5 fuel ok..damn! the weather was so freaking hot lagi tu! panicking, I immediately called one of the pump attendants to wash the petrol spill. takut terbakar. panas gila kan cuaca. haha! but I really enjoyed the smell!! hehe

I know it is highly toxic. It is composed of benzene, ethylbenzene, xylene, toluene and other hydrocarbons. All those chemicals are hazardous for our health. but...ada aku kesah?! wahahaha! I loveeee the smell!!

We, Malaysian, are so lucky that our fuel prices are fixed. unlike in Australia, its fuel prices change every day. I went to Adelaide in 2006, my dad's friend brought us for a ride in the city. when we stopped at a gas station, uncle told us the fuel price that day was cheaper than the previous day. I was shocked lah kan..I didn't know at some countries, their fuel prices fluctuate! kesian..can you imagine if our fuel prices change every day. MATI. hari ni RM1.85, esok RM2.30, lusa RM1.50, tulat RM3.20. gila nda lama orang Malaysia.haha! we should be thankful lah kan kita nda macam other countries which implement this method.

No comments: