Thursday, May 20, 2010

counting days

yay! few days left to end my practical training & my part-time job! I will soon be unemployed. quite sad juga la tapi sedikit excited cos I really need a longgggg rest! hehe so starting June, I can sleep lateee..wake up lateeeee...go anywhere I want at anytime I want without thinking "oh aku nda boleh pula keluar. ni malam mengajar" / "alamak aku nda boleh lah join kamu.aku kan kerja siang" / "aku kerja lah Saturday..susah mau cuti" / "sorry sayang nda dapat kasi kawan ko petang ni.aku mengajar." goodbye to those scripts! kesian my family, my bf, & my friends! nasiblah semua pun understanding. thanks all!

I'm gonna miss all trainees & the staffs. =( makin rindu lah pula sama si 'Kawan' nanti ni. less chances of seeing him every day. nda pa. the less you see each other, the more in love you'll be. cos you'll be missing each other more! betul ka teori tu? haha =p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww.. kesian ba dia. I';; be missing you too!

Lucky E11even said...

=)